AGEA prepared for you the greatest way to help you find the “best fit” university and major within the following program:
Travel and Learn 2020 - Ukraine
DATE OF THE VISIT: 19-25 JANUARY 2020 (7 Days – 6 Nights)
CITIES TARGETED: KHARKOV – KIEV – LVOV
Visit will include:
- Campus tours: You will see the main parts of the campuses of 6 universities, the laboratories, and the technical museums.
- An information session: An admission representative will talk to your group about the university and the majors and how to be enrolled as well as the scholarship opportunities.
- A touristic trip will be held in the cities to discover their historical landmarks.
- Social activities: a unique social Experience with our special activities and special team, all together with the help of Ukrainian students from different cities.
Visiting universities is a great way to get a feel for what university is like. And when the time comes, it can help you decide if a specific university is right for you or a specific major is the best of your dreams.
If you are interested in Medical majors like Medicine, Dentistry and pharmacy with affordable tuition fees and high qualified universities then you have to join us!
If you are interested in Aerospace and planet sciences, technology and spaceships then you need to join us!
- National Aviation school – Kharkov
- National Medical University – Kharkov
- Kiev Polytechnic Institute – Kiev
- Taras Shevchenko International Medical University – Kiev
- National Aviation university – Kiev
- Polytechnic National University – Lvov
The cost of the Trip: 800$
Including: Two international flights – accommodation 4 stars hotels – train tickets between the cities – transportation in the cities – Food (2 meals).
Pack a notebook and a camera and join us in this trip!